Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Friends, family, and City staff gathered for the vote canvassing and swearing in of Mayor Bartie as he begins his second term as Mayor for the City of Port Arthur. Congratulations, Mayor Bartie!
1) P. O. No. 7071 — An Ordinance Canvassing The Returns And Declaring The Results Of The Runoff Election, Held On June 11, 2022, For The Purpose Of Electing A Mayor In The City Of Port Arthur, Texas
Una Ordenanza Que Examina Las Devoluciones Y Declara Los Resultados De La Eleccion De Segunda Parte Celebrada El 11 De Junio De 2022 Con El Fin De Elegir Un Alcalde En La Ciudad De Port Arthur, Texas
CITY COUNCIL RECAP: June 21, 9:30 AM Regular Meeting
III. PETITIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
1) Joan Jones Regarding Taxes Paid By Motiva And Other Companies And How It Is Utilized
1) A Presentation By LithTech Sales And Marketing Vice President Roy Mullin Regarding Stronger, Better Roads For Less Cost ( Requested By Councilmember Frank)
2) A Presentation By Staff Regarding An Overview Of The City Of Port Arthur Job Fair, Held On June 14, 2022
3) A Presentation By Hani Tohme Regarding A Water And Sewer Rate Increase