The Port Arthur Census 2020: All In! One City! One Count! is counting on YOU! Go to my2020census.gov while you’re at home. The Census Bureau posted this morning that the Census needs all of us to complete the Census form. There are still three ways to respond without even leaving the house!
- By US Mail:
- Fill out the form that you received in the mail; there’s a return envelope-no postage necessary.
- Online: (Use your smart phone, if you wish.)
- Get the envelope you received and go online to my2020census.gov. The questionnaire will ask for the code on the envelope.
- Answer the questionnaire; it takes about 10 minutes--tops.
- By Phone:
- Call the U. S. Census Bureau directly at 844-330-2020, for English
- 844-468-2020, for Spanish
- 844-461-2020 for Vietnamese
There are other numbers available for assistance for all languages on the Census 2020 website. Let’s get the funding Port Arthur needs for the next 10 years--we deserve it!
Census 2020 All In!--Counting on YOU!
Video about Census 2020 and COVID-19
See how Port Arthur is responding