View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Bowers Civic Center
Civic Center Square Footage Capacities (PDF)
|Other Link||Calendar of Events|
- Portable Stage
- Preparation Kitchen
- Sound/Lighting Control Room
Architecturally beautiful and functional, a covered walkway leads to the lobby from parking areas to accommodate ticket lines and to eliminate entrance congestion in inclement weather. The plush lobby is 4,000 square feet of welcoming warmth. Centrally located, this facility offers quality service, in - house catering, free parking; clean and bright atmosphere at affordable rates.
- Concession Stand (10' x 20')
- Sound/lighting control room
- Spotlight and portable stage
- Free provisions for handicapped
- Electricity, in floor available
- Free parking for 550 cars plus additional off - site parking
- Telescopic seating up to 1,488
* With meeting rooms divided into their smallest units, the facility has the capability of holding 9 meetings simultaneously. Seating capabilities range from 25 to 2,818.
- Meeting requirements: AV equipment, copies and fax service.
- Assistance: The Port Arthur Convention & Visitors Bureau will assist with all areas of planning including housing, registration, transportation, public relations and making arrangements for activities such as canoeing, charter-fishing, Mardi Gras balls, airboat rides through the swamps, disc golf and ball golf tournaments, beach parties, historical homes and museum tours.